between the lines
&
Friday, June 15, 2007
120 postzx yaw'
and i haven't blogged for 10 days.
k who cares.
HELLO.
i came back from malaysia
1 week ago.
I TOUCHED THE CLOUDS
*skips around*
woah!
*rolls on floor*
haha so cute.
ok that's some of the pictures.
AND I BOUGHT CONVERSE SHOES FOR
50 BUCKS.
HAHA
SO CHEEEEEEEEEEAP.
ok then there was
pirates with intermediate band.
IT'S SO DRAGGY.
but still nice la.
keira knightly has
great skin.
ok not important.
then there was the outing with
farah and jennifer.
JENNIFER WAS EATING
LEMONS.
haha!
ben and jerry's.
and we ate the
phish thing.
jennifer la.
HAHA
but i liked it though.
and then there was the
ccps
thing today.
haiyer.
*stamps feet*
so difficult to teach but in the end the also can la.
CONSUELA.
HAHA
she's so
cute.
ya that was the "more of the amzing things" i did this 10 days.
oh well.
AND I FINALLY HAVE A PICTURE OF
NOEL CALLAHAN.
HA!
cannot really see.
BUT STILL.
CAN SEE THE
HOTNESS
RIGHT.
HAHAHA.
I
MISS
YOU.
kbye!
jon. :D
:) noooooel!
( 3:23 AM )
HAIR
hello.
i'm teresa.
better put your fingers back to the keys(:
shia labeouf.
sean biggerstaff
besties/veasties/lunch buddies.
SACCB.
elevator love.
:D
FEET
Abigail
Beatrice
Bernice
CELESTE
Channie
DAVID
Esther
Illiana(:
Janice
KEISHA
LYDIA
Noelle
OLI
Rachel
Rahim
Samantha
SamChan(:
SANDRA
VANESSA CHOYLIE
Xinning(:
VACUUM
FUNGUS
Brushes:
&
%
!
?
Design:
kriss
Download:
blogskins
Image from:
getty
Image host:
photobucket
Image editor:
(: