& Sunday, April 01, 2007
HI.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
I FUCKING LOVE HAWAII.
sorry for the swearing.
but i love hawaii.
why?
because :
1) airplane ride.
the fun we had drawing " stuff " on paper.
and how the " VEASTIES" came about.
v - vanessa
e - evangeline
a - angelina
s - sharmaine
t - teresa
SO FUN K.
2) epping.
Everybody like lah.
especially the nathan.
wooooo that one.
he come only people go high.
but HOR. this one got girlfriend.
HAHAHAHAHHAHA.
k so anyway.
got many many more.
like the veasties..
Vanessa - tim (HAHAHA anti-social)
Evangeline - nathan (HAHAHAHA)
Angel - simon ( psst. it's simon. scott is another person)
Sharmaine - alistair ( this one handsome i tell you, later i post pic)
Teresa - thomas (this one also handsome, later post pic)
In the plane drawing all.

like that.
OKOK.
ALISTAIR :

HANDSOME RIGHT.
his lipping is hot. :)

TO THE LEFT TO THE LEFT.
EVERYTHING YOU OWN IN THE BOX TO THE LEFT.
THOMAS!!!!
ok for oli and vanessa,
their scott and tim got dance.
HAHA
just need to wait for jennifer to send me the video.
*eyebrows*
3) the scenery.
we visited pearl harbour.
then we saw this ship that got bombed.
UNDER WATER LEH.
then can see the oil all.


ok yah the oil.
how freaky.
please excuse me while i find something to eat.
...
ok back.
aside from sad memories,
there were good ones like :
oh so pretty.

and i don't know why vanessa likes this.
i like the younger one though.
REAL LIFE better looking.


4) bonding time with friends and SENIORS.
many unglam pictures of jennifurrrrrr.
like :

and

and of course

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ok anyway..moving on to the...friends portion...
ah wth
FRIENDS!
SANDY DEAR!
nathan and tim.
HAHA
CLARINETS! and farah..
OH OH AND JOYCELYN.
she's soooo cute.

5) luau.
with all the hawaiian dancing and the *cough* hot guys
how to not love it you tell me?
*there was this freaky sound of some metal dropping, damn loud.*
so anyway,
pictures of the luau!


she's hot man.
look at her tattoo near her boobies.

FIRE FIRE!
percussion perfoming!
WHEEE!
that's about it.
BUT I HAVEN'T TALKED ABOUT KOREA
HUR.
their airport so boring.
HAHA
i'm so proud of singapore's airport.
ok anyway.
we went for day tour.
then the tour guide cannot speak english
HAHA
he's so cute lah.
as in funny cute.
"sorly, my engulish berly poor"
HHAHA
I GOT A PIC OF HIM!

MR JACK!
and we visited the princess hours palace.
quite cool lah.
THE GUARDS WERE THE COOLEST LAH K.
i think they're like 1.85 and they are so big and untouchable.
FRRRRRREAKYYYYYY.
i wonder how much they get paid just to stone there.
palace!
Pretty mountain.
and mr jack.
haaaa
THE FOOTBALL STADIUM
WHERE THEY HELD THE FIFA THING.

WOOOO!
christiano ronaldo came here ok.
we went around touching the taps.
HHAHA.
but i think the most important thing is,
that i got closer to many other seniors i never even talk to.
like janaine and wenting.
ahaha.
OH and ruoen.
and many more lah
jennifer and farah also.
HAHA LAUNDRY ROOMS MAN.
so funnnnnnnnn
farah's bra got hooked on my shirt
....
and farah when vanessa and i not here,
you better control what you drink from 9 pm to the next morning 9 am ok.
no cok(e) or doctor pepper.
and i love korean air.
their english rocks lah ok.
no one can beat them
us : er, excuse me, can we have 2 cokes please?
stewardess : 2 coks? ok 2 coks.
HAHAHAHA
DAMN PRO LAH THEY.
yeah i think that's all.
OH YAH WAIT GOT REED ALSO.
reed is just some guy who is so handsome.
and we took a pic with him.
:))))))
tsk i'm hungry.
I shall be away now!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!
k ignore me.
BYEEEE!
for ali - NATHAN
:) tomland!
( 10:16 PM )