& Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Could you hug me too?
HI.
TREESA IS HAPPY.
1) I found a nice video
2) I found a perfect sentence
3) i am thinking of rebel Danny and Dougie
i lazy to describe the video so just go see if you want to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeQU1AcFllo
SO!
i found a perfect sentence.
for Danny i guess.
" Danny, finger me like your guitar "
GET IT?!
It's gross but i like it (:
some fan came up with it.
HAHAHA.
the rest of McFly also got
Tom+me=bumsex
Harry, bang me like your drums
Do me, Dougie's style
GAHAHA
Danny, finger me like your guitar.
HAHA.
so nice :)
HI.
I'm Therese Barker.
cause of Poynter/Jones's story last night.
speaking of last night, I SURVIVED THE TEST
actually there is no test.
i just felt like saying that.
Our story is so fun.
talked until 4 am
woohoohoohoo!
you people who have idols should start making stories.
and fantasize about them.
TRYIT!
The best part of our story is
DANNY AND DOUGIE REBEL.
with their hair and piercings and all.
SO HOT.
hahaha.
and the best part about our conversation last night is
BOB THE BUILDER.
wth
Like McFly got their name from "back to the future" the marty mcfly guy
then nicole was like - we are bob the builder lor
DAMN FUNNY LAH.
like we in london.
then go the british music awards
then got the advertisment.
then they announce some of the bands that are going to be there
so like -
Angels and airwave
Son of dork
McFly
Bob the builder *says in a cheena way*
WTF MAN
damn funny lah
i was wriggling on my bed.
HAHAHA.
Then like we having interview
the host goes - can we fix it?
we go - yes, we can
HAHAHA!
I shall end with a joke.
One day, Mr Chee bought mooncakes for his department.
then the boss came in and ask - who buy?
the everyone said - CHEE BUY BOSS.
say it out loud.
HAHAHAHAH
IT'S FUNNY OK
i said it's funny lah.
laugh
wtf don't want is it?
i ask travis barker to beat you up
chee buy
HAHAHA
okbye
bye
BYE
I WANNA GO!
LET GO OF MY HAND
NOW!
PLEASE *kneels on floor*
PLEASE, DON'T KILL ME
LET ME GO!
wtf, bye
:) ilovedanny
( 4:38 AM )