between the lines      
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Monday, November 27, 2006

*There's something wrong with my computer.
- i can't save pictures from varies places
- i can't browse for pictures
- i can't upload pictures.
It's ok.
I shall just post the URL.*

HI.
I AM EATING KOKO KRUNCH!
Is that how you spell it?
HAHA
WHATEVER.
actually, who cares even if i'm eating kuku krunch.
HAHA.

After dinner and bathing,
I have concluded something about my family.
THEY ARE WEIRD.
maybe that's where i got my genes from.

*sad emo song plays on tv during a sad funeral*

(mom shrieks in laughter)
" HAHAHA HE SO FAT! "
(sister and dad)
" HURHURHUR . YAH LOR! HURHUR! "
(Teresa stands in a corner thinking)
siao.


*
sister runs up the stairs*
*fingers sticking up*
*AIMING FOR TREESA'S VAGINA*
" LULULULULULU!!!"

(teresa covers vagina)
"ARGH! WHAT YOU DOING?!"

(sister giggling)
"YOU IN MY WAY MAH!"

HAHAHA.
WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM!

THERE IS BAND TMR.
WOOOOO.
SO FUN I WANT!
no i don't.
pfft.
THERE'S BAND LIKE EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK.
not counting weekends.
ASDJINKHSGYF!

Olivia showed me how "Avenged Sevenfold" look like.
EMO.
EMO.
EMO.
EMO.
EMO.
EMO (x6503456032965)
but like the guitarist.
WOOOO.
Olivia likes ZACKY!!!
I forgot the guitarist's name.
OH!
SYNYSTER.
I think
SYNYSTER GATES.
I like his name.
I like the band's name
Avenged Sevenfold.
So nice to say.
but they damn emo lah.
no wonder olivia likes them.
OLIVIA LIKE EMO BOYS.
*NEWS FLASH*
OLIVIA LIKES EMO BOYS.
go like gerard lah :P
OK!

I SHALL SHOW YOU HOW THE LOOK LIKE.
http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/western_music/imgs/a/9/a9d147d3.bmp

I like the one with the hat.
Olivia likes the second from left.
EMO.
http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/5440/syn127wq.jpg
EMO BOY.
but he seems to attract me more than the rest.


THERE'S A NEW MOVIE COMING OUT NEXT YEAR!
"HOW TO EAT FRIED WORMS"
The main character is so cute.
But he's... 11.
WTF
people think i'm some pedophile.
I DON'T RAPE THEM
HAHA
THE THE THE OTHER OTHER OTHER BOY BOY BOY IS IS IS EVEN EVEN EVEN CUTER CUTER CUTER.
ARGH.
http://imdb.com/gallery/hh/1071252/iid_1151018.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Gould,%20Alexander&seq=3

HOHOHO.
HE'S 12!
Alexander Gould.
LOOK AT HIS PUPILS.
SO HUGE MAN.
It should be another colour.
Nicer.
But i don't know how to pronouce his surname.
SO!
He is known as ALEXANDER JEROME.
cause his second name is jerome.
BUT I STILL LIKE DANNY MORE.
ALOT MORE.

Agatha is going to london!
And what's so special about london?
HO! DANNY JONES IS THERE!
or he's on tour i don't know
BUT OVERALL, HE'S THERE.
SO!
She agreed to dump me in the luggage.
WOOHOO!
I'm going to london!
HAHA.

IT'S RAINING!
WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME TO SLEEP!
so cozy.

I have been using the computer too long.
SO!
after i plan with agatha about her grey's anatomy.
I GTG.
BOOOOOKKKK!!!!!!
HAHA
BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

:) ilovedanny


( 5:41 AM )

HAIR

hello.

i'm teresa.
better put your fingers back to the keys(:

shia labeouf.
sean biggerstaff
besties/veasties/lunch buddies.
SACCB.
elevator love.

:D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

FEET

Abigail
Beatrice
Bernice
CELESTE
Channie
DAVID
Esther
Illiana(:
Janice
KEISHA
LYDIA
Noelle
OLI
Rachel
Rahim
Samantha
SamChan(:
SANDRA
VANESSA CHOYLIE
Xinning(:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

VACUUM


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

FUNGUS

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket
Image editor: (: