between the lines      
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Driving in your car,
but you won't get far.
cause your car is,
Shiiiiiiiittttttt (AHHHHHHHH~)

I feel random and i am hungry again.

hewbfuianwbfpiaefksdjfbik






JEROME PLAYS THE FLUTE TOO?!
HEEE.....
HA!
HA!
HA!
HA!
HA!
IT'S FATE.

5 things that are making me very happy now -

- OLIVIA ->AND *_____________* SINGING
- NICOLE FINDING HER PHONE.
- Eating skittles smoothie mix
- Laughing like siao
- Finding out Jerome is in Flute section :)

*_______________* shall not be named
SHE CAN EASILY BEAT TERI MUCH LESS BIANCA RYANS
TSKKKK.
POWER!
I SO JEALOUS LA!
GOD, PLEASE GRANT ME A WONDERFUL VOICE TOO
:)
Ok I should shut up!

I am conferencing with CHANOLICLES.
SOUNDS LIKE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA.

Nicole lost her phone in the bus today.
Then some st pats guy pick it up and gave it to his mom.
Then i called her phone hoping someone would pick up.
Then during exam the lady called so i couldn't answer.
Then she left a message : Teresa, please call me regarding your friend's phone. Angelia Joseph.
So I called her then she said she was at st pats so she said she meet us at 12.
So i saw Nicole at the pre exam thing.
Then i started doing hand signals.
"I GOT YOUR PHONE"
Then her face was :( to :/ to :) to :D
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!
So nice to see her happy after crying :)
AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO TERESA!
yay!!!!!

FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!!
SO FUN!!!!!

WHICH REMINDS ME
Watch this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl728l3ecLw&NR

Lyrics -
Boy : I want to have intercourse with you, ugh oh yeah.
Boy : Intercourse with you.
Dog : Relation
Boy : Intercourse with you, hu hu hu!!
Boy : Right?
Dog : Oh great that sounds good!
Boy : Alright alright.
Boy : Groovy groovy.
Boy : Is there a shorter word for intercourse?

HELL YEAH - SEX.

:) ilovedanny



( 2:08 AM )

HAIR

hello.

i'm teresa.
better put your fingers back to the keys(:

shia labeouf.
sean biggerstaff
besties/veasties/lunch buddies.
SACCB.
elevator love.

:D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

FEET

Abigail
Beatrice
Bernice
CELESTE
Channie
DAVID
Esther
Illiana(:
Janice
KEISHA
LYDIA
Noelle
OLI
Rachel
Rahim
Samantha
SamChan(:
SANDRA
VANESSA CHOYLIE
Xinning(:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

VACUUM


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

FUNGUS

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket
Image editor: (: