between the lines      
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Monday, October 02, 2006

Special Picture Of The Day :
_________________________________________
Idols -

McFly :
McFly (2) :
Harry :
Dougie :
Danny :) :
Tom :
_________________________________________
Besties -

Nicole :

Agatha :

Callista :
Samantha Seow:
Me :
Keisha :
David :
Weiling :

I gave Carrot her present today.
I asked her to open her card so she'll see harry mah.
She open then her reaction -
HAHAHAHAHHAHA! *Stops laughing and pretended nothing happened and placed the card away.
MAKE ME HAPPY FOR NOTHING.
FINE LAH.
EVIL CARROT.
I ASK HARRY TO FILE FOR DIVORCE.
HAHA.
but i'll be the only women in the house.
NVM I GET THE ATTENTION WOMEN SHOULD GET .
BLEAH.

And i changed my skin like 6 times.
BAHAHAHA.
So fun :)

Check out my new CELEBRITY links.
HEHE.
But only got 2, i shall go search for more with my magic fingers.

TODAY KEISHA AND SHAUN 2 MONTH.
I guess i should be happy for her.
:)
oh well, CONGRATS /:

DANNY VOICE DAMN SEXY IN 'LOLA'
AHHHH...
I am melting.
Nicole - I see a pool of Teresa on the floor.
Ahahaha.

TERESA WILLIS.
as in - THERESA WILLIS.
So like - THER- RI- ZER WILLIS.
SOUNDS NICE :)

There was this uncle screaming : WOAH WOAH WOAH
like 30 times.

Next Year - 3rd June - McFly Day
:)
This Year - _______ - Danny Day
:)
Still haven't thought of the day yet.
Oh well,

MATT - He said PIECIIS instead of PIECES.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH..
STILL CUTE.

OH!
Agatha was telling me about Mrs Tan
Imagine her going - JIA YOU.......YEAH!
You must see her do lah,
I take video one day then post damn funny.

I SHALL BLOG TMR.
MY DAY MY DAY MY DAY.

ok ew i hear Charlie singing.
BOOO.

:) ilovedanny


( 2:32 AM )

HAIR

hello.

i'm teresa.
better put your fingers back to the keys(:

shia labeouf.
sean biggerstaff
besties/veasties/lunch buddies.
SACCB.
elevator love.

:D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

FEET

Abigail
Beatrice
Bernice
CELESTE
Channie
DAVID
Esther
Illiana(:
Janice
KEISHA
LYDIA
Noelle
OLI
Rachel
Rahim
Samantha
SamChan(:
SANDRA
VANESSA CHOYLIE
Xinning(:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

VACUUM


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

FUNGUS

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket
Image editor: (: