& Sunday, October 01, 2006

Looks at Tom's CUTE (x5634637468938402) Young photo.
ARGH!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!
<- My Younger Brother . Yay! I have cute didi and a cute kor kor although they are the same people. :P
I CANNOT TAHAN!
DANNY AND MATT TOO CUTE.
PLUS SEEING THEM SING TOGETHER MAKES ME HORNY.
SOMEMORE THE LYRICS : I'M A SEX MACHINE READY TO RELOAD.
WHOOOSSHHHHH...
Tmr Darling Carrot's birthday.
I got her a green tortise and a card.
This is the pictures i printed out.
The green word is CARROT.
I bet she'll swoon.
MATT MATT MATT.
DANNY DANNY DANNY.
ARGH!!!!!
TOO CUTE FOR COMFORT.
OK WTH I FEEL DAMN RANDOM NOW.
Matt's a nice guy.
Get the conversation :
Host : How are you?
Matt : I'm good, Hella good(??) How are you?
Host : I'm fine but that doesn't really matter..
Matt : Awww.
Host : I have to ask some busted questions. (after they split) I'm sorry.
Matt : Naw, that's alright. They are part of my life.
Host : Do you hate Charlie for leaving the band?
Matt : Hate him?
Host : umhp.
Matt : No, no i don't. Charlie's a great guy. Busted's never had 1 argument.
Host : Not even a raised voice?
Matt : Not even, Charlie once puked in my suitcase which i was a little annoyed.
Host : I think i would be quite grumpy about that. You might have raised you voice at him.
Matt : No exactly.
Wow, so nice.
If someone puked in MY suitcase, the person would be like flying down the ariplane.
:P
Nicole don't worry, i bet James is a nice guy too.
FRIENDLY.
YAY.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEbzsl5wPN4
Check out Danny's echo when he sang the " YOU RAISE ME UP"
Check out Dougie's Toy Story Boxers too. They are cute.
CHECK THE LYRICS " YOU RAISE ME UP SO I CAN BEND ON MOUNTAINS"
And his accent makes it sound like MOUNTINS.
0.09 mins - TOM AND DOUGIE HOLDING HANDS.
0.16 mins - TOM AND DOUGIE HOLDING HANDS WITH DOUGIE WALKING ON THE SITTING DOWN THING.
SO CUTE!
It turns out my Fondue no more.
BOO.
But got Swensons.
Nahahaha!!
YOUR MY TICKET OUTTA LOSERVILLE - not complete
YOUR MY TICKET OUTTA LOSERVILLE AND TICKET INTO WINNERVILLE - complete.
I am so lame.
Olivia just gave me a new phrase -
i'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets says:
scruba dub dub (:
Speaking of which i need to bathe too.
Jarene calls Matt the telephone guy.
??
Because he is the 'cute guy talking on the telephone'
Whatever, HE IS MINE.
HEHE~
I need to go bathe now that she mentioned it.
Bleah!
SMELLEH!!!!!!
Funny And Cute Videos :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaH6Q1X7C18&NR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T8-5q-8e9M ( The middle part very boring. Dougie's " A toilet Exploded" Damn cute.
:) ilovedanny
( 4:33 AM )