between the lines      
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Thursday, September 28, 2006

Agatha took this. It makes me want to fly. Like so fun! :)


Today was damn fun lah.
I showed carrot the cute baby in readers digest.
And she said : This is Harry's and mine baby.
?!
SHE ACTUALLY SAID THAT. WOW.
SHE WANTS 4 KIDS SO I HELPED HER NAME THEM.
1st Boy - Marcus Clinton Judd.
1st Girl - Therese Katlynn Judd (Therese is named after me)
2nd Boy - Russell Benjamin Judd
2nd Girl - Amanda Marilyn Judd
AND SHE WANTS TO CALL HARRY ' DADA'
BAHAHAHA.
We are still half way thinking through my other boy's name
Damien ________ Ben Jones
hmmmm??

THERE WAS THIS FREAKING MILLIPEDE ON THE FLOOR. AND IT WAS CRAWLING TO CARROT AND ME.
CARROT WAS LIKE : AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I WAS THERE LAUGHING AT HER.
THEN HEROINE EZZAH SMACKED HALF OF IT WITH HER SHOE.
THE FREAKING THING WAS STILL MOVING AND THAT WAS WHEN IT HAPPENED.
IT SPLITTED INTO TWO!
THE BACK PART WAS LIKE THERE AND THE FRONT PART WAS CRAWLING ANOTHER DIRECTION.


HAHAHAHAHA.
FREAKY.
CARROT HAD A GOOD TIME STARING AT IT'S LEGS.
UGHHHH..
BUT IT STARTED CRAWLING TO US AGAIN
AND CARROT WAS LIKE : AHHHHHHH!!!!!!
AND I WAS LAUGHING AT HER AGAIN.
EZZAH THE HEROINE SQUISHED THE FRONT WITH HER SHOE AGAIN.
WHOOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Qx1d4RKQc
I bet the guy is enjoying it.
HAHAHA.
But it's a dumb song.

I STILL HAVEN'T WORE MY PIERRE CARDIN BRA LEH.
NEVERMIND.
I SHALL WEAR TMR.
HEHE~

:) ilovedanny


( 1:53 AM )

HAIR

hello.

i'm teresa.
better put your fingers back to the keys(:

shia labeouf.
sean biggerstaff
besties/veasties/lunch buddies.
SACCB.
elevator love.

:D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

FEET

Abigail
Beatrice
Bernice
CELESTE
Channie
DAVID
Esther
Illiana(:
Janice
KEISHA
LYDIA
Noelle
OLI
Rachel
Rahim
Samantha
SamChan(:
SANDRA
VANESSA CHOYLIE
Xinning(:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

VACUUM


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

FUNGUS

Brushes: & % ! ?
Design:kriss
Download:blogskins
Image from:getty
Image host:photobucket
Image editor: (: